Snow Day!!!

zoie2

I have no work today!!! I still get paid though, which is sooooo sweet!! I love my job!! (home daycare).
The only problem is I used my last gallon of water on my 6 gal tank and now I want to work on my 12 gallon tank but I'm stuck at home. I want to goto the LFS and get an urchin, although they said they didn't get any in. I still want to go look.
It's 7:45 am and I'm being lazy about going out and doing my animals. I'm scared to go out my back door because branches are falling left and right. It's crazy!!!
Now it's raining, what an awful mess. I guess I will go now before it gets too messy. Thats just one of the branches that fell off the tree next to our house. And of course it's right on the stairs. I guess better there than the railing, which probably would have broke!

scsinet

This winter has really been something.
Normally we get maybe one or two winter weather events per year down here... it's only January and we have had 5 or so.
My company closed due to weather for the first time Monday, and we have been closed since then. Crazy.

monsinour

all that crap that hit hotlanta is still hitting us. My daughter didnt have school today but should have it tomorrow. I shoveled last night at 3 am and took off about 3 inches from the sidewalks. This morning there was about 4 to 5 back on the sidewalks. Yes its still snowing and no I dont have to go anywhere today.

desertdawg

Mid 60's and full sun today. Nothing like the Arizona desert in the winter.
I think I'll get out the sunscreen today!