2x coralife 96w PC (actinic)
120 lbs of hawaiian base rock
50 lbs of live rock
Cs6-2+ euroreef skimmer
Mag 2400 return
handmade spray bar
(w/ flexible ball socket tubing on ends
Titanium heater
i personally am extremely happy w/ the results, and i learned a heck of a lot in setting it up
i also got 100 for doing it...

Originally posted by Fishman830
i also got 100 for doing it...

People around here charge thousands for setting up aquariums!

fishman830

Originally posted by jkvjl
Are you going to do the up keep on water changes cleaning checking levels on it?

yep

wwfstyle

Man I hope you get more $ for doing that. I take care of 2 FW tanks at a retirement home and I'm under chargeing them to keep them clean and neat looking. Both tanks 55gal. I charge $100 a month and I come in every 3 weeks.
Why am I doing it for so cheap???? I worked there for 7 yrs before coming a house husband. The company that cleaned them before I was charging them $175 a month to come clean every 3 weeks. They decided that they couldn't afford it any more so thats when I jumped in and said I'll clean them for less and it will keep the residents and family members happy. Been doing this for almost 2 yrs now. I took on one guy and now going to try to get a few more tanks out there atdoctors offices. For upkeep on that 115 gallon your should at least get $200 a month just to check the lvls and keep it clean. They supply EVERYTHING except the test kits.
But the experence alone is well worth it. Learn as you go and dont screw up lol.

fishman830

BUt... i'm not really in it for the cash... lol
my job's supporting my tank just fine, it'd be pretty cool if he decided to pay me.. but i don't really care that much

joker_ca

MY NEIGHBORS PAYS ME 65 A MONTH TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR TANKS ONE IS A 37 AND THE OTHER IS A 50G AND I GOT FOR SETTING UP THE 37 CLEAN IT AND SET IT UP.....YOU SHOULD OF GOT ALOT MORE