So I stopped drinking soda like 3 years ago...

yearofthenick

...and people give me the funniest looks. Almost like I'm a snob or something. Trust me, when you eliminate soda from your diet, you literally feel better and much less bloated. It's awesomesauce! (non carbonated, of course)
Who drinks soda? If so, how much? More importantly, what can we do to get you to kick the habit? ...you junkie! Just kidding.
P.S. I am concerned about people drinking Monster Energy drinks and all... especially high school kids who drink like 4 a day... it's only a matter of time before their hearts explode!

luvmyreef

Seriously. I used to drink alot and I mean alot of soda. Actually Dr. Pepper. Well, I just had my tonsil out and soda tastes like dirt and feels like acid. I have already dropped 6 pounds. I feel pretty good too otherwise....So maybe I won't be drinking it anymore, just coffee...lol

travelerjp98

I'm not crazy over most commercial sodas. I only like Sprite and Sierra Mist, and sometimes Mtn. Dew. I have a bottle or can of soda about once a week, usually much less often. I prefer homemade ginger ale by far.

gemmy

I used to drink a TON of soda. I would drink it by the liter and it was typically Coke. Then, about a year ago I just stopped drinking it. I feel so much better now that I don't drink it. Now, my drink of choice is diet green tea or water. I will occasionally have soda.

snakeblitz33

I drank about 4-6 sodas a day, not diet or anything. I was 272 pounds. I stopped drinking soda and dropped 30 pounds in 2 months. That was about two years ago. The last few months I started drinking soda again and gained a little weight back. But, I just put my foot down again and cut it all out of my diet again.

meowzer

I have really never drank soda.....coffee or water is it for me...I use to drink sweet tea.....but gave that up years ago for water

darthtang aw

...and people give me the funniest looks.  Almost like I'm a snob or something.  Trust me, when you eliminate soda from your diet, you literally feel better and much less bloated.  It's awesomesauce! (non carbonated, of course)
Who drinks soda?  If so, how much?  More importantly, what can we do to get you to kick the habit? ...you junkie! Just kidding.
P.S. I am concerned about people drinking Monster Energy drinks and all... especially high school kids who drink like 4 a day... it's only a matter of time before their hearts explode!
I hear coffee enemas are great also and a person always feels so much better afterwards......but I am not doing that either. I drink typically 6 to 8 red bulls a day. and maybe for sodas of various kinds. I average 3 to four hours of sleep a night...so without caffiene and suger I am toast. cocaine has gotten expensive since 9/11 so had to find an alternative.
darth (I dont like drugs, just the way they smell) Tang

S

smartorl

I used to have at least two Route 44 Sonic sodas a day. Then I got the soda stream machine and rather burnt myself out on it. I now buy their energy drink and diet energy drink mixes only.

E

eric b 125

i drink 3 redbull's a week and 3 mtn dews a week. RB's for breakfast and dewski's at lunch when i work ( i work 3 X 12 hour shifts/ week).