So, New tank......

luvmyreef

Very Nice pics! I am sure you have been asked prob. 100 times, but what kind of camera do you use that takes such nice macro shots? I am in the market for a new one, so I was just curious. thanks. :)

1guydude

sweet man! Love the sps....i think my tank is still to new for em though =(. They all loose color and go brown!

oneradtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///t/288189/so-new-tank/400#post_3402956
sweet man! Love the sps....i think my tank is still to new for em though =(. They all loose color and go brown!
yea there is something to be said for having an established tank for SPS. they love it to be stable. i even have issues with mine loosing color here and there. but large water changes seem to be key

1guydude

well i only do monthly water changes...and its usually something like 20%...
i have two polliporas that are doing good and a milli...but i had to get rid of 6 ass. acros!
I got like 3 frags of zoos in return so not to bad...

oneradtek

yea i find that weekly water changes of like 15-20 gallons a week for me is best. monthly is better for lps and softies

oneradtek

thanks guys, yea .....alot of time spent making it this big. alot of my beginning experiences and lessons were taught to me on this forum. check ym first few pages. almost kind of painfull to look at haha