SO who's all going to go see the big ape next week?

cartman101

Well of course i am!!!!!!! I'm going the first day it comes out! That movie looks awesome, the only thing that dissapoints me is how fake the dinosaurs look, i'm so use to the animatronic dinos in Jurassic park...they look so much more realistic, thats what peter jackson should of done. So whos all ready to go see the big ape, King Kong for all you idiots who dont know what i'm talking about

When I first heard that they were redoing King Kong I thought that I would go see it in the theater but now I'm thinking that I'll just wait till it comes out on DVD and watch it on my 52" ***)

J

jdragunas

ooooh, I CAN'T WAIT!!! i LOVE that movie, and i LOVE peter jackson, so the combination is just going to be amazing.
cartman, i think the dinosaurs won't look as fake when they're on the big screen. Kinda like smeagle (sp?) in LOTR... in the theatre, he looked really good, but when i finally got it on dvd, it looked like bad CGI, you know, because the image got smaller, and more compressed... It'll be frickin awesome in the theatre, though!
I also can't wait to see Narnia this weekend!!!