Sohal Tang as last fish added

bailiwick

I have a Desjardini Tang - 6", Fox LO - 5", Scribbled Rabbit - 5", Tomato Clown-female 3",
Tomato Clown-male 2", 2 Lyretail Anthias - 3" ea., 2 pajama cardinals(breeding pair) 2" ea., orchid dottyback - 1.5" and 5 blue/green chromis all 2"+ in a 100 gallon tank with plenty of live rock.
I want to add a Sohal Tang. I am thinking 3-4" in size. I am particularly concerned about the combo with the Desjardini. Would 1.5 - 2.5 be better or forget the idea all together?
Thanks

scubadoo

Originally Posted by bailiwick
I have a Desjardini Tang - 6", Fox LO - 5", Scribbled Rabbit - 5", Tomato Clown-female 3",
Tomato Clown-male 2", 2 Lyretail Anthias - 3" ea., 2 pajama cardinals(breeding pair) 2" ea., orchid dottyback - 1.5" and 5 blue/green chromis all 2"+ in a 100 gallon tank with plenty of live rock.
I want to add a Sohal Tang. I am thinking 3-4" in size. I am particularly concerned about the combo with the Desjardini. Would 1.5 - 2.5 be better or forget the idea all together?
Thanks
Your set-up is too small for a Sohal....Foxface and Desjardni. They require more swimming space. All those large adult fish cannot survive in your system long-term.
JMO