some corals from the 50 and my new nano!

joksta

please give me lots of feedback i already posted one other time and i got like 2 coments, so please let me know how im doing, thnx
patrick

joksta

more resent pics
my light were off so i turned them on for a sec that is why the corals are sucked in

joksta

sry about the algea i am working on that and it is going away it doesnt look as bad as the picture says

mimzy

beautiful 50! Do u have just the hawk and the clowns in there? As for the hair algae...someone needs an emrald crab...or three!

bluelagoon

ok, i'll comment on the 5 gal! it's great to see someone else that has one! i have one, it's my only tank, and i love it. i don't really have any problems taking care of it...
oh i guess the hair algae is in the 5 gal. oh well i think it looks awesome! every tank this small does!!!

joksta

yea ther is some algea in the 5 but more in the 50 but it is already alot better
i have a hawk fish and 1 clown now my anemone ate the little

but i am getting a goby and ai dont know what else to get if you have any suggestions let me know
thnx

connor

i like the 5 gallon
IMO you should get more live rock for the 5 gallon but other than that looks great!

rubberduck

Looking good pat.... very nice and its cool to see the nanos up and running. Very nice keep it coming. im loving all the pics and it looks like good growth from the coral.
nice

bluelagoon

you know what's really weird. the rock setup in our 5 gals are similar. a little rock on the left side, a bigger rock on the right side, and a skinny rock across them both. lol