Some Fish Pics..load warning

zanoshanox

WOOOOOOW, crazy on the zoo's! Yeah let me know if you ever frag any of them too! gOSH, WHATS YOUR SECRET? lol

goodwin9

WOW..you have to many zoo's...you should share.. How long has the tank been setup? Looks GREAT

nm reef

Very nice photos....healthy looking zooanthids and a interesting selection of livestock.
Curious about the camera you use?

crox

I am sorry the smaller of the two fishes on the first pic. Is that an Atlantic tang?

baytran7

thanks fellas, i use a canon powershot s50 camera. just a point and shoot. The smaller tang is a yellow memic tang (adult). The wrasse is a exquisite wrasse which i got a few days ago. he was out and eating in less than an hour after i dropped him in the tank. by far my fav fish so far. All i do as far as maintain my tank is a 100 gallon water change every month.

moby

Those are some of the best looking zoos I have seen in along time, VERY healthy!
My only worry is I hope the eel doesn't topple any rock over.
Good stuff!

Moby

baytran7

the eel is a banana moray, he's only 14 inches long and the rocks in there are 35-50lbs each. so he shouldn't be able to topple much over.

S

scoobs

Maybe i missed it some where.. but how many gallons is this tank? looks huge

baytran7

the last pic with the wrasse has no actinic in it. Just 2 6500k 54 w t5 lamps
other pics have 2 6500k t5s and 2 actinic t5s. my tank is a 180, i would like to upgrade to a 300 in a few years but it's a nice size right now as long as i don't add anymore livestock.