Some great stuff at my LFS!!!

nano reefer

Well i was there this morning and i picked up this amazing frogspawn. It is a branching with brown tissue and purple/green dots! It somehow morphed together so now i have a tri-color frogspawn! Also i looked in their 580 gal showtank and i see a branching bubble coral
! I wanted it so bad but everything in that showtank is not for sale. My LFS guy said he had never seen anything like it. So i came home with an astounding frogspawn and a peach/orange zoo rock. Pics of the frogspawn will be up soon!

C

cmaxwell39

I have never even heard of a branching bubble coral. Bubbles normally don't excite me that much, but I think if I saw one of those it would be something that I might have to have. I am sure that I would not be able to afford it though.
Can't wait to see some pics of the frogspawn.

ci11337

the tri-color frogs seem to be showing up more. If you don't mind what did you pay for it? and how big is it?

nano reefer

4 heads, 75 bucks. 3 heads 60 bucks. I went with 4 heads. The thing i like about my LFS is that the color of livestock doesnt affect the price (ugly brown frogspawn same price as my tricolor w/ a few exceptions)

hard to see the purple but the dots that aren't green are purple. This is 10 mins after putting it in under actinics.

ci11337

That is really nice. I'd love to get my hands on one. Thats one of those corals that earns it's keep, You'll have no problem trading frags of that to other reefers.

nano reefer

no porblem at all. i love unique pieces. I would much rather have a unique piece rather than get a really awesome piece that everyone else has.