Some new pics of my 150!

azfishgal

Your tank looks great! Love the zoo garden!!! Oh, and I see our Mystery Coral......how's it doing?!

puffer32

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Your tank looks great! Love the zoo garden!!! Oh, and I see our Mystery Coral......how's it doing?!
Its doing great, I need to frag you a piece, just don't know how I can get it to stick to a piece of rock after the last try, I am hesitating trying again.

puffer32

Originally Posted by nycbob
nice! now u gotta do is get the camera setting right.
Yeah, I was hoping my new camera would work better, but i guess its the photographer

azfishgal

Originally Posted by puffer32
Its doing great, I need to frag you a piece, just don't know how I can get it to stick to a piece of rock after the last try, I am hesitating trying again.
Try fragging a piece and then just letting it sit in a small bowl with a piece of rubble, inside your tank but in clam area so it won't get blown around. I do this with my Xenia and it works great. But of course Xenia will stick to anything.

puffer32

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Try fragging a piece and then just letting it sit in a small bowl with a piece of rubble, inside your tank but in clam area so it won't get blown around. I do this with my Xenia and it works great. But of course Xenia will stick to anything.

I will try that next. It didn't work with the mushrooms I tried it and they never sat still, just kept bumping into the netting. I think its because my tank has very little places with low flow. I can try putting it in my 55 though. Yep, xenia sticks to anything