some new pics

shoreliner11

Cool pics. Did you pile all the rocks and shells in the middle of the tank (if thats what they are) or did your goby do it? I assume it was you but if your goby did it, what a heck of an engineering job :D :yes: . Tank progress is looking great.

wablondie98664

Originally posted by Shoreliner11
Cool pics. Did you pile all the rocks and shells in the middle of the tank (if thats what they are) or did your goby do it? I assume it was you but if your goby did it, what a heck of an engineering job :D :yes: . Tank progress is looking great.

thanks:) actually my goby did do that to the rocks. it amazed me to see him do that. he actually built a whole cave that runs under the area with all those rocks, when he was building it he used more rocks to build a structure then cover it all with sand
pretty smart fish.

wablondie98664

Originally posted by AaronW78
Very nice! I love that blue powder. Wish I still had mine

thanks, the powder blue is one of my favorite fish, so far i have had it for 6 weeks and doing great:)

bimmerboy1

what do you guys use to take picture. I have a digi, but I cant get clear pictures like all of you guys get. are they with a normal camera that you have to develop? thanks

nm reef

Looks like a very healthy PBT...and a very nice coral selection....looks great. Thanks for sharing...

wablondie98664

bimmerboy
what kind of digi cam do you have? most people on here do use digital. any cam 3 megapixels and up should take good pics imo