Some pics of my new acro frag rock!!!

efishnsea

Hey everyone
Here are some pics of my new acro frag rock I put together last weekend. The pics are of before and after the addition. Enjoy

efish :happyfish nsea

psusocr1

great tank again efishnsea
question though.. keeping alot of sps lps etc. how the heck do you get enough flow to those heard to reach places in your tank the way your rockwork is setup up?
do you have a cloose loop positoned well?

ledzep fan

How did you make a cave in the middle of the tank? How do you keep it sturdy? Also what do you use as flow in the tank? A wavemaker? Dump Bucket method? WavySea?

efishnsea

Originally Posted by psusocr1
great tank again efishnsea
question though.. keeping alot of sps lps etc. how the heck do you get enough flow to those heard to reach places in your tank the way your rockwork is setup up?
do you have a cloose loop positoned well?
Thanks everyone for the comments
. The corals seem pretty happy with an approx. 2000 gph flow
, I have positioned most of the stoneys in the high flow areas of the tank and they seem to be doing fine. I also have a couple of maxi jets on timers that come on a couple of times a day to sturr things up a bit.....

puffer32

I have no idea how you found the room in that tank for the new additions, but you pulled it off, very nice

reefkprz

Every time my gF sees a tank like yours she asks why mine doesnt look like that. I just say $$$$$$$$... Looking good.

efishnsea

Thanks again everyone for the comments, its funny how you can always find some more room for some new corals

efishnsea

Originally Posted by LedZep fan
How did you make a cave in the middle of the tank? How do you keep it sturdy? Also what do you use as flow in the tank? A wavemaker? Dump Bucket method? WavySea?
Actually it is a flat 70lb piece of rock that about 4" thick. A couple of mag drives that put out about 2000 g/hr and 2 maxijets produce the flow for the tank.