Some Sorry Sob Tried To Steal My Bike

todj2002

Last night someone tried to steal my bike again!!!
they stole my dirt bike out of the back of my truck several years ago. my neighbor caught them last night in my driveway casing my bike and he questioned them and a truck pulled up and he jumped in the back and drove off. he was wearing all camo. i left it out in the driveway for a few more hours until i went to bed hoping he would be dumb enough to come back so i could fill his ars with birdshot. had the 12guage at the door waiting. i would love to catch these low lifes. i now know it was a dark colored ford truck and i know the area these clowns live. one day i will find them out and get revenge!!!!

E

eric b 125

i live in a nice part of town and have noticed a dramatic increase in crime in the last month. someone broke into my whip and stole all of my electronics ( ~$1600) and did a ton of damage doing it (~$2400). i think its just a result of the economy and the upcoming holidays. i'm hypervigilant now, every weird noise i hear, or car alarm on the street, i'm outside with a tire iron and my dog.

tangman99

They steal sportbike like crazy around here. Two guys, a truck and about 30 seconds later it is gone. I never leave mine outside for a minute unless I'm around. I hate parking them anywhere also.

V

vinnyraptor

Originally Posted by TODJ2002
http:///forum/post/3168499
Last night someone tried to steal my bike again!!!
they stole my dirt bike out of the back of my truck several years ago. my neighbor caught them last night in my driveway casing my bike and he questioned them and a truck pulled up and he jumped in the back and drove off. he was wearing all camo. i left it out in the driveway for a few more hours until i went to bed hoping he would be dumb enough to come back so i could fill his ars with birdshot. had the 12guage at the door waiting. i would love to catch these low lifes. i now know it was a dark colored ford truck and i know the area these clowns live. one day i will find them out and get revenge!!!!
years ago my buddy was selling his crotch rocket. two guys came to see it and one of them wanted to take it for a test ride. the other guy sat in his car. never saw the bike again. 5500 dollar bike gone....

reefraff

Years ago A guy I knew in Phoenix heard his dog barking, he went out to investigate and when he got to his garage he found one of his bikes wedged under the door. He had been robbed so many times he had friggin razor wire across the top of the fence and had security lights etc. The reason they couldn't open the garage door because he had mounted a hasp in the floor to lock the door shut. or so he thought.
The little vermin had pulled the corner of the door out enough to slide someone underneath it and they tried to wedge the bike out. Had the dog not made such a racket they probably would have gotten away with it.

btldreef

Originally Posted by Eric B 125
http:///forum/post/3168503
i live in a nice part of town and have noticed a dramatic increase in crime in the last month. someone broke into my whip and stole all of my electronics ( ~$1600) and did a ton of damage doing it (~$2400). i think its just a result of the economy and the upcoming holidays. i'm hypervigilant now, every weird noise i hear, or car alarm on the street, i'm outside with a tire iron and my dog.
Because it's getting closer to the holidays. Theft always increases during the holidays.

todj2002

im gonna put it out there again tonight as a lure and sit and wait. when they stole my dirtbike, that was the first time i ever had anything stolen. it made me furious and i want revenge. i went from house to house asking questions and have it narrowed down to an area down the street but i cant prove anything. i found out who all the local suspects are tho. the police were no help at all. took report, never did anything else. im taking the law into my own hands.. i dare them to come back tonight.

todj2002

this is my bike they wanted. not gonna get it! this is an older pic. i put a black wheel on the back and 905 stunt cage on it. also tried a pair of shinko raven tires.. killer price and and excellent street fighter type of tire.

tangman99

Man, your killing me! Bait them up and pop a cap in their behind. I love it! I would't keep one of these without a garage. My buddy has sunk bolts in hit garage floor and all of his chained to the ground. I'd be sick if some hit my garage.

reefraff

I'd look into Lojacking them. Someone wants them bad enough a good pair of bolt cutters is all it would take.
On the other hand you could park them on a steel grate and electrify them

cherylann

Your bike is not as important, as you possilby sitting in a jail cell, and believe me the cops will do something if you even threaten someone with a firearm. And now you have left them all this nice information on a public form, it's one thing to vent another to speak of seeking revenge and baiting someone into a crime. Come on electrocution. Boy you better hope they don't come back more for your sake than theirs.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by TODJ2002
http:///forum/post/3168618
this is my bike they wanted. not gonna get it! this is an older pic. i put a black wheel on the back and 905 stunt cage on it. also tried a pair of shinko raven tires.. killer price and and excellent street fighter type of tire.
I'd chain down the bike just in case you don't hear them/get out in time. lol

coral keeper

Originally Posted by TangMan99
http:///forum/post/3168717
Man, your killing me! Bait them up and pop a cap in their behind. I love it! I would't keep one of these without a garage. My buddy has sunk bolts in hit garage floor and all of his chained to the ground. I'd be sick if some hit my garage.

Those are some sick lookin' bikes!!

todj2002

Originally Posted by cherylann
http:///forum/post/3168750
Your bike is not as important, as you possilby sitting in a jail cell, and believe me the cops will do something if you even threaten someone with a firearm. And now you have left them all this nice information on a public form, it's one thing to vent another to speak of seeking revenge and baiting someone into a crime. Come on electrocution. Boy you better hope they don't come back more for your sake than theirs.
uhmm... i really dont care about sitting in jail if thats what it has to be. i want to catch these low lifes. im gonna tell them not to move and call the cops. if they move.... birdshot in the arse!
i just went thru the neighborhood where i suspect them to live and was very loud and was sure to make my presence known. now bike is in the front yard.... im waiting.

cherylann

Go for it why are sitting at your computer? Go show your wife and kids what a real man is. Set the example that only the use of violence and firearms is the answer to being wronged. I am sure they will enjoy visitors day at the local criminal institution for shooting someone with bird shot.

todj2002

Originally Posted by cherylann
http:///forum/post/3168808
Go for it why are sitting at your computer? Go show your wife and kids what a real man is. Set the example that only the use of violence and firearms is the answer to being wronged. I am sure they will enjoy visitors day at the local criminal institution for shooting someone with bird shot.
wah wah... what would u do when someone violates ur privacy and steals ur things. ive been shot before. i lived. maybe i can ask obama to help me. lol

cranberry

OMG! let's not turn this into a fight. Why is everyone so aggressive lately. Nobody is honestly being serious here so why even fight over something that isn't even reality!

todj2002

for sure. im not trying to get anyone angry. just protecting whats mine. not trying to offend anyone. geesh.