someone smater than me

bostonjoey

please ... we need a mobile site for this forum(or app)... i used to do all my posting from my phone but latly the website has been super slow .. and the past week i cant post at all from my phone .... a few weeks ago i could even upload photos from my phone but the option isnt even there anymore

monsinour

Hudler, the board software provider, said they are "looking into" getting tapatalk to work with this. I wouldnt hold your breath.

2quills

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonjoey http:///forum/thread/383704/someone-smater-than-me#post_3357763
please ... we need a mobile site for this forum(or app)... i used to do all my posting from my phone but latly the website has been super slow .. and the past week i cant post at all from my phone .... a few weeks ago i could even upload photos from my phone but the option isnt even there anymore
Join the club! You haven't been able to post since last week? I haven't been able to post for months now from my phone on this site.

bostonjoey

yhea all been good untill about a week ago all the little thumbnails that are above where you type were there untill about 2 weeks ago and about a week ago it stoped letting me post all together

blackjacktang

it think when this place used to have vBulliten, vBulliten had an app in the app store for all vBulliten ran forums...idk if they still have it.