Someone to build me a stand...

urface

I need a stand and canopy built for my 75 gallon tank. I just don't have the saw or time to make one. Could anyone be of any help or direct me into the right direction to order a well built one.

huronhomer

will send tomorrow as for shipping would be at cost to you, will ad into price. Mine is BUILT also made stand 1/2 fish supplies 1/2 half lighted bar so anything you want I can do. I do this at home as something to do since I was disabled in a wreck, at least I can still do this.

lara

Just a note on shipping... if you have it made in pieces to be assembled with a few extra screws on site your shipping might be cheaper. I just ordered a 75 g stand/canopy set myself from a guy who makes them. I'm suppose to get it in a couple of days......hopefully :)

huronhomer

Just a note.... I just found that out about shipping!!! also can't go over 36" tall or have to go to frieght co!! will be 2 ship 1 the stand 2nd the canopy will email info

urface

Homer,
Tried to email you back but it got rejected, I will look for you on im. I don't mind putting parts together if need be when I pick it up in the intrest of saving on shipping. It's the cutting part I don't have the tools for.

urface

Homer,
Getting bounced back still. I want a stand the size we talked about (the one you have, unfished, large doors). It would be better for you to cut it and put some together, but I can do the rest. I have no problem at all with that. It will save us both time and money.

jlem

I checked on shipping a 90 gallon canopy in pieces. The cost was $60.00 from California to Ohio. To have a valid damage claim you have to have at least 1.5 inches of good quality packing not counting the box around the entire item.

camaro03

Homer,
I live about 30 miles away from you and interested and on a price for you to build me a stand 72"L x 24"W x 36"H with a canopy that is 14 inches tall please let me know how much this would cost. I would be able to pick up as I have truck. email with price at seatoncamaro@comcast.net