sorry yall for all these threads but help me out this last time

nanokid

i discovered that the one thats attacking my other clown is kinds biting his left fine. well the tip of his or her fin grow back??? is this normal???

isistius

yes fins will grow back. it make take some time especially if it keeps getting attacked. if it's real bad, you might want to quarenteen him.

nanokid

do yall think i should of have gotten smaller ones o ya and is it normal that one bites the other. its never the other one the other one just does this fake twitch

spitfire

Originally Posted by Isistius
yes fins will grow back. it make take some time especially if it keeps getting attacked. if it's real bad, you might want to quarenteen him.
Do not quarantine bullied fish if they are go0inf=[hyyy to be reintroduced into the same tank again. The bully will kill i+t thike victimg that time.
Sorry about the spelling :hilarious My new kitty walked on the keyboard

And I decided to leave her signature up there.

spitfire

Sure thing buddy. My kitten is asleep!

Do not quarantine bullied fish if they are going to be reintroduced into the same tank again. The bully will kill the victim that time.

shinok4

haha crazy cats! but spitfire is right... if you quaratine the bullied fish and then reintroduce it the bully WILL kill it. If you really want to stop the bullying, either get rid of the bully OR quaratine the bully and let the bullied fish set up its territory and/or get bigger. That way when the bully comes back HE'S teh new one in the tank with no territory. You may want to also wait until night and turn the lights off so that the fish arent as active/aggressive

nanokid

thanxs buddy but im having one problem the bully it turning like not c threw but he is losing its colors but its still swimming around