Southdown sand

waterbaby76

Ive been having the same problem in Chicago--i think I heard that theyre not making it anymore, but Im not sure. Sorry couldnt help

S

schroder_reef

I suggest you call the home depot nearest you, doesn't matter if you are in AZ, IA, etc, and give them this SKU# 578-819 make sure you tell them that thats for Southdown Tropical play sand... If you need to, give them the phone number for the Allentown home depot, (610)770-6440 and tell them to talk to the Garden section. They will be able to order whatever you want.
If that doesn't work, Southdown's phone number is 1-610-923-8805, that number is long distance and is out of PA, I think you have to leave them a voicemail. :D

del

schroder_reef
I don't know if your the same guy or not but did you give out your email address sometime ago to which I sent oyu a private email and asked you for some info on getting this shipped out to CA and made the offer to make it worth your while if you could work this out and have not heard back from you, if your not the guy then do you know if this HD will ship to CA and if so do you have an inside scoop on a contact, if so I will make the same offer I will try to make it worth your effort, I want a whole pallet sent to me here in Southern Cal so I can help out my tank brothers.

crispcritr

if you get it sent down please let me know i am interested. i talked to HD a couple of days ago they told me they would not,could not order it. i am in riverside so let me know if you find out different. thanks. i would be interested in about 150 lbs. thanks
email me if you need someone to help with ordering it. thanks
tserna@yahoo