Sports Bar name????

yearofthenick

I really like "Blitz" - it could be an awesome night club name AND a sports bar name.
Also, I know there's a word in the english dictionary that describes the contrast between night and day. It's also used to describe the difference between work and play. If only I could remember what it was... it would be perfect because it would describe the difference between the daytime look of a work-related lunch at a sports bar, and the night-life style of picking up ladies at a club. If I can remember it, I'll post. I want to say "Symbiosis" or something, though that's not even close really. "Synergy" is another one, but it's kind of over-used, and it reminds me of the Celebrity Apprentice.
The word I'm thinking of is kind of like bipolar (except without the negative connotation)... Jekyll and Hyde... this place would have two clearly different faces, which is an interesting idea. I'm just trying to think of a name that would define such a style.
You could always go to thesaurus.com and just type in words to find another one like it.

spanko

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/3047002
Good Sports
Sports Inebriated
The Slam Drunk
Bottom of the Fifth
Gamers I don't think any more suggestions are needed. This is without a doubt the perfect name for a sports bar by day........club at night!!!!!!!
The 7th inning stretch
The Wild Pitcher
Double overtime
The Scoreboard

Reefraff shows his marketing prowess!!!!!!!!

yearofthenick

By the way, I've lived in Ventura. There's already a restaurant/night club there called "Hush" and it's where all the young executives go to hook up. I was never a fan. If you end up doing this, hopefully yours will be a little cleaner. I would say though, if you want to "know thine enemy," Hush would be your primary competition.
Do you have a location yet?

burpuffer

I think Gamers might be a winner. I dont have to get the final name for about another week. Let me know if you guys have anymore ideas and i will let you know what i decide.

burpuffer

Originally Posted by YearOfTheNick
http:///forum/post/3048082
By the way, I've lived in Ventura. There's already a restaurant/night club there called "Hush" and it's where all the young executives go to hook up. I was never a fan. If you end up doing this, hopefully yours will be a little cleaner. I would say though, if you want to "know thine enemy," Hush would be your primary competition.
Do you have a location yet?
Its on Maine street across from Top Hat and a couple doors down from El Reys cantina.

coral head

Originally Posted by burpuffer
http:///forum/post/3046896
Im in the process of opening a sports bar/nightclub in Ventura, Ca and im having a really hard time coming up with a name. The bar is gonna be sports bar during the day and club at night so i need a name that will kinda work with both. Just seeing if anyone has any ideas????
You could call it "Emerson Bigg'ns". It would tie in the sports bar with the night club!!