SPS Corals for trade in Eastern PA

spankey

I am needing to frag asap as some of my corals are starting to get close to touching other corals.. I have the following available to frag.
Green polyp, green skeleton purple tipped montipora spongodes
green digi
orange digi
purple digi
orange cap
green slimmer and some others too...
Here are some photos of my corals. The tank has been established for almost two years now. Nice color's and health.
Montipora spongodes....

ANother shot of the same species just another coral...

Green slimmer

Blue polyp german digi. (mind you its mad because I bumped it and a few frags snapped off)

Blue polyp german digi frags available

This is available too

Finally purple digi, green digi and orange cap.....

If anyone is interested in some frags contact me. I might consider trades for other nice corals, ric's micro's acans etc.....
I am in zip 19512.
My lighting is dual 150w 14k phoenix bulbs over these corals.
Looking for other different corals such as colorfull rics' acan's or micro's...LPS is welcome too..
Thanks.
Spankey:)

spankey

The red stuff is velvet algae. Apparently from what I have read is your tank is going great when this pops up. Any rate saltwaterfish frowns upon selling corals so if you email me I will send you prices and info. My digi frags are almost gone, but I can snip more. The green slimmer would be a piece that is over 3" tall. I have allot of that coral.
I am located at 19512
My email is salnbrenda@comcast.net
Thanks
Spankey

ryanhayes9

might be interested in the purple digita. new to hard coral so please excuse me it that the purple tree looking thing?

spankey

Sorry all, I would rather NOT ship due to the cold weather we are having. All my mounted frags are gone and the only thing I can do at this point is either snip and ship or snip, glue and ship. I would be concerned that due to it being freshly snipped, it might not make the trip due to stress. I would rather be safe than sorry for both parties.
I will have more in a month once my newly glued frags can heal up and ecrust to the blocks.
I am sure all would understand.....
Spank.

boogaman

Well im first in line for the biggest peice of slimer
j/k.......I still want a peice of the slimer though

spankey

Listen all, I am willing to ship but I would only be able to snip freshly cut branches. I was talking to a buddy of mine and he did this with sucess. As a mater of fact he claimed that it kinda gave the fresh cut skeleton time to somewhat heal a day while in the box. If anyone wants anything Email me if this option is something you want. I can as well, snip, glue to a plug and ship that way. I however can't guarntee it won't come off the block in transit.
All fees are paid by the buyer and such.
Email for details.
Thanks
Spankey