SPS... help correct me

thommyboy121

Im looking into getting more SPS corals (prefer acro), and was told that if I was having the great success with my stylophora and pocillopora and monti cap I could probably get an acro. I refuse to get anything more green because I have too many green corals.
now, from what I can see, most people say green slimer, a. valida, a. millepora, tricolor acro, a. tenuis, and ORA frags. My question is, with all the ORA names...i can't even keep track, would you suggest I get an ORA over anything else? What might my success rate be? and are acropora sp. not suggested to begin with?
what about miami orchid, blue tortusa, bonsai...? What is one of the hardiest ORA corals?
p.s.~I post in other threads to get most input so you may see this somewhere else. I know people often answer these questions, but I really can't find the best answers

nikesb

Since its your first acro, get an ORA coral. I havent had troubles with any acros. You just have to keep up with the husbandry

speg

What type of lighting? Just because you're having success with other poras doesn't mean your system will automatically work for acropora.

nycbob

ora sps r better since it is captive grown. miami orchid is nice and grows fast but wont gv u much color except the purple tips.