Squamosa and Maxima - ABSOLUTELY HUGE!!

candycane

I am selling these two clams after giving them a few months off from the broadstock tanks. I still need new lights BADLY! Both of the Bad boys/girls are REALLY big, so shipping won't be cheap. Probably around 50-60 bucks, USPS as long as you are in a USPS overnight Zip Code from 80920. If you want to use a different shipping company, that is fine; the person buying the clam might have to pay more though for the shipping.
Clam #1 - A Blue spot Squamosa that I am trying to sell. It's roughly about 9-10 inches long. Just HUGE!!! Plus it has a the blue spotted pattern which is kind of rare. I am asking $230.00 for the Squamosa
Clam #2 - The Maxima got abused by a hermit crab a few weeks ago. It has since regrown all of that mantle but a small chunk and is still about the same - around 9-10 inches when fully opened. I am asking $175.00 for the Teardrop Maxima.
Both of these things are rather large clams. They don't move so don't need a lot of room. These were part of my original broadstock but somethings gotta go for these new lights - these were two things that I can think of because they have been "resting" in the tidepools for the last 5 months.
PM me or email me at cfrecf @ yahoo . com

myzislow

you may want to try the other big forum, I guarantee you someone will be all over that squammy!! Nice clam

quicksivler

hey i sawl that same picture on ----..(squamosa) postive that is the same picture because i am a photogapher. and It was listed for $150 and 40 somthing for shipping.

candycane

Originally Posted by quicksivler
http:///forum/post/2702856
hey i sawl that same picture on ----..(squamosa) postive that is the same picture because i am a photogapher. and It was listed for $150 and 40 somthing for shipping.
Probably because I was tying to sell it on there 12 days ago and then decided that I wanted to sell it on here. Here's the picture that I used on there though, they don't even really look that similar. The folds in this picture (below) are much closer together. Same clam though.

majormaz

http:///forum/post/2704737
your still jacking up the price from what you wanted on ---- or is that figure with shipping.

People tend to want to pay more for there items on this forum. Don't call me crazy but it's true.

http:///forum/post/2704737
your still jacking up the price from what you wanted on ---- or is that figure with shipping.

Candycane sells great clams and his price posted here has not changed so why do you feel it necessary to bring up what is posted somewhere else. And the price for each of those clams is great. I wish I had room for even one of them.

candycane

The Squamosa is sold and I will take $125.00 for the Maxima then it will probably be another 60 for shipping. ANY interest at all?

candycane

ONE-HUNDRED DOLLARS for the Maxima? That's $100.00 US. The thing is like 9-10 inches long and is still very responsive to light.
Shipping would still be $60.00.

candycane

I still have the maxima, well I have that big one pictured above and several of teardrops too that are about 2-3 inches. 90 bucks for the big one? Then shipping of 60 still.