Squamosa...

nm reef

...its been a long time since I last posted a new photo...but I am still around and takin' a few pics now and then. Thing is I've been really busy with other things and I simply haven't had time for reef related photography.

...here is a edited effort from earlier today...'bout a 5-6 yr old squamosa shot with my Canon 350d...the 17-85mm IS lens...
85mm
f/32
1.3 sec shutter
ISO 200
custom white balance
AV mode
Comments on the photo...even from critics...is sought and much appreciated.
Maybe I'll get back in the swing of things and work up a old fashioned 6-pac in the not too distant future....if ya think it'd be worth the time and effort.....

nm reef

A 6-pak may make its way to the forum soon....for now this is the only "new" photo I have to share.....a good 6-pak sometimes takes a while to brew.

tx reef

Originally Posted by Mimzy
quit fishing for compliments, NM, you know your photos always blow us away

So true. :hilarious
Amazing as always.

nm reef

Thanks for all the kind comments....its nice to be back and sharing hobby related photos...that is what got me started in photography in the first place and remains a passion...reefkeeping and associated photos will always be a part of my life.....during my time away (about 9 months now) I've expanded my interest in photography....thats why my posting of recent photos have been limited. Check out these recent efforts......I hope you like them and rest assured I'll be posting new reef related photos in the near future...thanks again for the kind comments........now take a peek at these...

http://members.cox.net/bdjr/taos_mnt_cabin_1006.jpg

pallan

That has got to be the freakiest picture of a clam ive ever seen. its like a whole other world in side there. LOL
AS always great shots NM

hatessushi

Nice photos NM Reef...what camera do you use? I'm a photo buff myself playing around with digital now. I've done mostly black and white with an old Canon F1. It's such a pleasure to see well taken photos. ***)

nm reef

Originally Posted by HatesSushi
Nice photos NM Reef...what camera do you use? I'm a photo buff myself playing around with digital now. I've done mostly black and white with an old Canon F1. It's such a pleasure to see well taken photos. ***)
350D....I'm just starting to figure it out...and I need a couple of new lens.......but I like it so far...thanks for the compliment.

hot883

We have missed you and your Wonderful pics. Thanks for sharing. As I have said before; YOU are the reason I decided to go reef. Thanks, Barry