stablizing corals?

teviesfish

Can anyone tell me how to make my corals more stable on the rocks. i came home tonight and my shrimp had molted and a crab was eating it under my frogspawn..well he tipped it over and it really is in a pretty good spot. but he must have been really shaking it. I took the molt out and booted my crab off the ledge and replaced him but i know that is not good for the corals to be falling. And once you do get them really stable .. what if you want to move them ??? urgggg so confusing... :scared:

biggredd

rubber band or superglue. But I haven't done it yet, I just have my Frogspawns leaning against things. I ran into that problem quite a few times too, just too lazy to band them up.

alyssia

I have been trying to figure that out myself-I glued a few of my corals but then when I rearranged my rocks I couldn't move them. My turbo snails knock over my frogspawn and toadstool sometimes.

teviesfish

yea i have a snail that moved into a huge empty shell..is up there now behind my frogspawn..pissing me off actually... going to give him the boot from that shell here soon if he doesnt stop it.