star attraction

r1v2c

I am currently looking for another "star attraction" for my 65g. See below for my current stock list ... any suggestions? Thanks.
Fish
1 yellow tang
1 coral beauty
2 occelaris clows
2 banggai cards
Inverts
2 pep shrimp
2 cleaner shrimp
1 bubble tip anem
1 featherduster
1 clam ... eventually
Coral
frogspawn
bubble
ricordia
colt
toadstool

mrdc

I would say that you are good on the fish. What sort of lights are you running? That way I can make a coral suggestion!

noah's nemo

Tough size tank to stock for a centerpiece fish.If you upgrade someday,i'd go for something in the large angel family.

ibanez

Maybe the peppermint shrimp but I would rather see a lion than a pepperment shrimp personally. If your cleaner shrimp are big and your dwarf lion is small, I would doubt it, but maybe one of the lion fish experts will chime in.

srfisher17

I'm not the expert; but a full grown fuzzy can scarf a Ocellaris (thanks for not calling them false percs) and the cardinal fish with no problem.
A Scotts Fairy Wrasse (or another of the many fairy wrasse) would be a great addition. IMO, you're not overstocked. Just a comment: IME&IMO, yellow tangs need more swimming room than a 4 foot long tank provides. Lack of proper space=stress=aggression.

noah's nemo

I never owned a lion,but i know some people who do,and they say they are one of the more boring fish to keep.They hover in a corner ,wait for food,attack it,go back to corner digest,and repeat.Like i said i never owned one and my comments all are second hand...I agree with getting a nice looking wrasse.