Star Polyp colony to trade in West Los Angeles area

I'm looking to trade my Star polyp frag for either a toadstoll or pumping xenia colony in the West Los Angeles/Culver City area. Please send me an email to maxworld94 at AOL.Com

snailheave

i just wanted to post that i am in the greater los angeles area as well so in the future we might be able to trade.
right now i don't have anything.

Hi Snailheave,
Glad to hear that there's a member who is in the Los Angeles area.. I am looking forward to trade with you in the near future...tell me more about your tank..

murph145

dont have what your looking for either but i have lots of cool zoo's and some nice shrooms
live in LA area also actually simi valley

scotts

Hey Murph you trying to hog these guys to yourself and not let me in on the action?
I am about 25 miles away from Murph and he is a good guy to deal with. So maybe we all could see what we could scrape together to pass along to the next guy.
Snail, if you have anything in your tank it can be passed along. Only takes a little bit and some time in this hobby.

murph145

hey scott!!!
no im not tryin to hog anyone lol.!!!
hey but im going to stop by this weekend sometime to drop off the money for the xmas tree rock!!!!
$30 right??
ill give you a call either tomorrow or saturday i have been busy with work this week up in lancaster today back to camarillo what a fun day lol!!!!
but anyways hope the frags i gave you are doing well???
talk to you soon!!!