Starfish

pprize

Hey Everyone-
Does any one have an idea about salinity. and starfish. What is a good #. I have a chocolate chip, and two serpant stars. One serpant is about 1.8 feet from leg to leg! The other one is about 7 in across. the CC star is about 6 in across. Serpants are doing great. CC is not very active. It is very hard to feed. Any thoughts. I'ld love to here any comments. I have some great pics too. Send me yours too. Oh yeah, I feed with MYSIS. I tried krill but nothing realy ate it . I kept finding it on the bottom. Here's some info:
75g
4 inVol. Lion
3in Panther Grouper
Blue legs, snails(turbo)
Urchin!
3 starfish
2 damsels, the lion already helped himself to two of them!!!
40 lb live rock
20 texas holy rock
5 in base sand
20qallon QT
1 small damsel
small Porcupine puffer(he's on his way to the 75)

leopard_babe

Your lion and puffer don't eat your clean up crew?? i want to get a lion in my tank, and was told that it would eat my clean up crew. I also thought that puffers enjoyed starfish as midnight appetizers. You might want to keep an eye on your stars.
i keep my salinity at 1.024. My lfs has a great book that has "suggested" salinity levels for fish. Most of the lions like a higher level. May I remind you this is from what I have read and not experienced. So I keep mine at about 1.024.
Sarah