starting a new tank getting things together

wanabesalt

okay to start with this is 48-1/2 inch long by 16 1/2 wide by 16 -1/ tall..... i have a 20 gallon tall tank is this big enough for a fuge.and does it need dividers in the fuge tank also should i use 3- 400 gallon an hour power heads before i get to far this tank is glass and it is not plumbed thru the glass can i run the hoses for the fuge up the back of the tank and in the water. for now i am going to run for lighting 4- t 5 65 watt bullbs probably 2- 10,000 k day light and 2 actinic bulbs.
i made a real nice canopy for the lighting so im not sure at this time how much lighting i can fit in the canopy. how many computer fans do i need.
whould 80 pounds of live sand be good .
and whould 120 pounds of live rock be enough.
right now i am in progress of making the stand for it so another week on that project. it will have 2 doors in the front and the back will be totaly open.
if i am forgeting any thing please let me know.
and in advance thank,s to this site and all its members to make my 20 gallon long tank a winner :cheer: :cheer: :jumping:

latino277

is your fuge just going to be a fuge or is ist a fuge/sump? if it is just going to be a fuge then I would say that is a good size. if it's going to be a Sump/fuge... then your me need somthing longer. Either way you will have to dived that tank up into 3 parts. your intake, your fuge section, and then your return. soo you should have 2 sets of Baffles. good luck