Starting of a 60g reef

whyamisofl

60g that I have had setup for about a month now (after cycle).....There are some zoa's, acan, favia, frogspawn, mushroom, and anemone in there thus far....
Inhabitants will be -
Blackcap Basslet
Purple Firefish Goby
Red Mandarin Goby (looking at about a year out)
Picasso Clown
Rod's Onyx Clown
Frog, nem, staghorn acro, and acan

Nem that I picked up as a hitchhiker

And FTS FTW!

whyamisofl

I'm already changing the tank, HA HA
Traded in the acan's, favia, and acro's for a bunch of zoa's, ricordea, and a cool looking lavender clove polyp group!
Pics tonight when the camera is charged

whyamisofl

I'm already changing the tank, HA HA
Traded in the acan's, favia, pavona, and acro's for a bunch of zoa's, ricordea, and a cool looking lavender clove polyp group!
Pics tonight when the camera is charged

whyamisofl

Some new items
Not the best, but the "good" camera is at the gf's, so these will have to suffice!
Ricordea

Leather

Clove Polyp

My sorry attempt of taking pictures of zoa's under actinics

Another of my anemone

Frogspawn

Actinic FTS

A

azul1994

Lookin' good! The tank should look awesome once the corals start to grow in.

whyamisofl

Btw.....these are all under 3-96w PC's for now. I don't have the money right now to switch out to T5's. The zoa's should REALLY "pop" when I get my t5's!

spiderwoman

Looks like a good start! Hopefully you can switch you light to T5's really quick because your anemone needs more light than you currently have.

whyamisofl

I know my nem needs more light, so I have been spot feeding him in the meantime.......hopefully that keeps him happy enough to buy me a little more time!
BTW, this is my FIRST reef. I have had FOWLR in the past 150g, 175g, and a 220g.
Will be going the route of all softies! (acan's, favia, and acro's have been removed)

clownfish11

aww you should get a few LPS some big stuff to take some space up..
my 55reef is all softie cept a brain coral and candy cane