starting year 4

i love your blue hippo he looks like he has lots of personality
. Nice looking tank by the way
. In the near future i plan to upgrade to a 90 gallon.

serg11

very nice. what is that green, dark brown stuff in your sandbed. my tank is 7 months old and got the same stuff growing in mine. is this normal, if not how do I get rid of it.

brandan

Awesome picture of the Blue Hippo, and the Neon. Btw, I love your "Reef Safe" Lion. Since my Yellow Clown Goby died I have been thinking about a Fuzzy Dwarf. I want to add a pair of Purple Firefish, so I am worried if the Lion will make them his $50 lunch. . . Awesome lookin' tank. What size is it?

ghettotang

That is awsome tank set-up you've got there. How many gallon is your tank. Also the butterfly have you had any trouble with that. I hear that they are not reef safe.

aanthony

thats such a nice tank. four years, thats quite a feat, i really like the colouration of fish, but 10 bucks says that somebody is going to give you hell because apparently tangs are no good for 4 footers. nice work though, btw do you have any inverts e.g. shrimp, or is the lion not "that reef safe"

grubsnaek

the hell with the tang po po. 4 years in a four foot tank. they cant say anything. he looks good. aaahhhh congrats.

larrynews

the tank is a 90 w/ 2x400w 20k halides...the lion i have just got but i have no shrimp and a few crabs and so far so good the purple tang i have had for about 3 years, i have no problems with the copperbanded, he has been great...but again i have no shrimp, last night i put ghost shrimp in for the lion and he went after them so for what that is worth, as for the tangs i dont buy the ones that get really large for the 4 foot reason. on a separate note i bought 3 dart fish and i think my 12 inch engineer goby ate them the are gone nice 27 dollar lunch and i never knew that they ate fish my bad.....the dark stuff is algae i have always that it i get a razor blade and scrape it every now and then