Still Got Some Stuff to Sell, Misc. Equipt.

Hello Everyone,
I'm still trying to sell a few used items. Please feel free to contact me if you have any interest in these items or have any questions about them.
Nautilus TE Skimmer w/Mag 7 for $200.00
AquaC Urchin w/Maxi-Jet Pump for $75.00
Custom Sealife 36" SmartLamp for $75.00
Rainbow Lifeguard Double Capacity Mech/Chem in-line for $50.00
CPR SR2 with Rio Pump for $50.00. (This skimmer has also been drilled to run with a wooden airstone as well as the venturi.)
Aquarium Systems Seaclone for $25.00. (This is just the skimmer body, I don't have the pump or HOT adapter for this.)
You can reach me by e-mail at MykGillespie@msn.com

bterry29

Tell me about the 36" SmartLamp. I've seen the name but what is the wattage. How wide is the fixture? Thanks.

Hi bTerry29,
This fixture is 6" wide and 4" tall. It is a black fixture with an acrylic lens and a 96W smart light. Basically the PC bulb is Daylight on one side and Actinic on the other in one bulb. This fixture is not fan cooled, but was run on a 30 Gal. Reef tank and we never had any heat problems. Just let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Myk.

bterry29

Does this take a special kind of bulb? Are they hard to find? I have a 110w pc and a 30w actinic on there now. I was thinking of replacing the 30w actinic with something like this. Do you think that would be too much heat for a 58g? Sorry for all of the questions. I'm new at this and am trying to be cautious. Thanks.

Actually Custom SeaLife is a pretty popular and common name for aquarium lighting and the bulbs are easy to find. Although, you don't have to use the Smart Light bulb with it, you can use any 96W PC bulb. I don't think that you would have any heat problems depending on your system. Do you have a canopy over your aquarium? And what is the ambiant room temperature? This fixture cools itself by radiating the heat out from the top and sides so if you have an inclosed canopy, you could have a problem with temperature if the heat cannot escape. Ask as many questions as you like, that's how we'll have to learn in this hobby until they start offering an aquarium keeping course in school. Remember 100 different people can run their aquariums 100 different ways and all have success, so when reading books, talking to professionals, and using this message board, be sure to take as much info. in as you can and take from that what will work best for you and what makes sense to you.:D
Myk.

Unfortunately, that particular piece of equipment doesn't belong to me, so I need to ask $75.00 plus shipping cost on top of that.

shadow678

Is $200 the lowest you will go on the Nautilus skimmer? Would you be interested in any trades? I have, or can get, just about anything. Let me know.

monchichi8

HEy ..I am am also interested in the skimmer(nautilus) how tall is it? and what type of gph does it do?........I need it to turn over my 55 gal 4-5 times an hour. Thanks, Chris