stock for a 125 - does this work?

redcoat94

Here is what I am looking to do. Just want some opinions on if it is too much or not. Tank is a 125 with a 175 wet/dry and a Nautilus TE in sump skimmer. Right now I only have 70 lbs of live rock which I know is light. I will be adding more little by little to get up to about 150 lbs. So here is the list
Virgate Rabbitfish (already there)
Humu Humu Trigger (already there)
Volitan Lion
Porcupine Puffer
Harelquin Tusk
Flame Hawk
I would love a Passer Angel if at all possible. Can I add him too or substitute something here? By the way, I am new at this, I am just posting here instead of the newbie section because it seems more appropriate. Thanks for any advice.

lion_crazz

The problem with the passer angel is his aggression. He is very dominant and I don't know if some of those fish you chose could hang with him. I would try to get a different fish, spefically some type of dwarf angel, since you have a large bioload already.
You definitely need more live rock though. Your tank will suffer greatly if you don't get more rock in there, especially since you don't have a top notch skimmer as it is. I would work on getting at least 100 lbs. first, and then you can do the last 50 gradually.