Stock List CHECK

pappa d

I am planning on turning my 58 gallon tank into a reef this summer. I came up with a stock list and was hoping i could get some feed back on compatability and thoughts from everyone on the selection. Also, if there is a specific order i should add any of these in please inform me.
So far the only thing I have is a Maroon Clownfish, but I was planning to add:
-Midas Blenny (Ecsenius midas)
-Jawfish (Opistognathus auriferous)
-Lyretail Hawkfish (Amblycirrhitus pinos)
*thanks

rbaldino

Maroon clowns can get to be quite mean, and I honestly don't know if any of those fish will work with it.

pappa d

well he can be aggressive, but i have had him with a yellowheaded sleeper goby and he was fine. plus if i saw him doing anything agressive i could pull him out... besides that though would there be a problem with that list/any changes or additions i should make?

b0bby1

that will def. work, bioload should not be a problem at all. just watch out for the maroon. or if u wanna get rid of him and trade him in for a pair of true perc's that would be cool.

pappa d

yeah, im thinking that i'll end up putting him in another tank so everything should work out good

pappa d

if i take out the maroon/maybe change up the hawkfish what would be a cool showfish. i am devistated that i cant get a kole tang, i have finally convinced myself that it wouldn't be the right thing to do.