Stock suggestions for 75 gallon

TanksByTheBanks

I'm wondering what i could stock my 75 gallon saltwater tank With right now I have a torch two small colonies of zoas two mushrooms a six line wrasse three bengai cardinals a flame angel a blood shrimp and a tiger goby. I'm interested in some nice looking flashy fish specifically suggestions on tangs I would like two (I'm willing to pay a pretty penny for anything) white tail bristle tooth? Purple tang? Naso tang? Thx for your help

TanksByTheBanks

White tail is fine. Although u don't seem to have much alage for it
I'm very willing to feed it nori i would like to have him as a showfish he looks awesome imo also I'm thinkin. About getting a blue spotted puffer would there be a confrontation between him and my blood shrimp

jay0705

Hmm not off hand. Tangs are in general the "boss" fish. Mix them in a smaller tank and its a recipe for trouble. Now i will have 4 tangs together when my tank is finished with the cycle. Currently 2 in my 75 and 2 in my 56 qt. I wouldn't dare try adding another in either tank. Its there tank now. Hence why there all getting moved together.

TanksByTheBanks

Hmm not off hand. Tangs are in general the "boss" fish. Mix them in a smaller tank and its a recipe for trouble. Now i will have 4 tangs together when my tank is finished with the cycle. Currently 2 in my 75 and 2 in my 56 qt. I wouldn't dare try adding another in either tank. Its there tank now. Hence why there all getting moved together.
i heard the bristle toothed are pretty docile would a Tomini not work well

2quills

Aggression is hard to predict. I think it depends on a few different factors like age, size, personality and the timing of when fish are added along with space.

You could have one combo that seems to work for one person but not another.

I'd really try to just stick with 1 tang in a 75g. Scopas are another one thats a under rated fish but look better in person than in pics.

TanksByTheBanks

Aggression is hard to predict. I think it depends on a few different factors like age, size, personality and the timing of when fish are added along with space.

You could have one combo that seems to work for one person but not another.

I'd really try to just stick with 1 tang in a 75g. Scopas are another one thats a under rated fish but look better in person than in pics.
Ok I think I'm going to go with the white tail bristle. Do you have any other suggestions for some vibrant fish that would work well?

lmforbis

Bad idea. Have a reputation for going rogue and killing everything especially in a small tank. They really need a 6' or more tank. Also more susceptible to parasites than some of the others. I'd stick with one.

TanksByTheBanks

Thank you ok so just stick with the one. Do you happen to know if bubble coral is any good or do you have any other ideas of nice looking fish for my tank?

geridoc

Some of the most beautiful fish are the reef-safe wrasses. I had a good sized mature male red velvet fairy wrasse who was a great community fish, flashy and always out swimming around. You can see him here.