stocking 75 g

kik28

i was thinking to place niger trigger and picasso one in my 75 g fish tank ,, will it work??? somebody told me to try bursa , coz they dont get that big, but arnt they too aggressive??

bursa are actually one of the more peaceful triggers, which I know is kind of an oxymoron. All triggers are aggressive and are prone to bullying other fish, but bursa probably won't injure other fish. I say probably because all triggers must be monitored.
if possible try to get a young bursa (2 in or smaller) and have it grow up in the tank, so that it is accepting of its tank mates by the time it is old enough to harm them.
Also a bursa will attack any crusteans in the tank, but all triggers will do this. You should be able to keep a emerold crab or a hermit crab, or any other well armored invertebrates i.e. crabs. They will hide from the trigger during the day and clean algae and waste at night.
As for the niger and humu humu, they will get too big for a 75 g. They may not die and in fact may live a long time in the tank because triggers are very hardy, but they will be under stress and will not be happy. A bursa trigger is really your only options for a 75 gallon.