Stocking a...2.5 gallon??

fretfreak13

Yes, very small I know. It's my fifth tank though, I've got the basics down. I was planning an invert only, with perhaps a yellow clown goby or a yasha hase goby (no shrimp, fearing for the rest of the inverts) but I think it's even too small for the second one, if not the first. I was just wondering how many of what I could get in before there would be a territory problem?
-2 Pom pom crabs. I've had one for almost 9 months and lost him in my very first tank crash. I was pretty heartbroken, so I definitely need a couple of those.
-1 Porcelain crab. Never had one, or even seen one in person, but I do like the look of them.
- 2 sexy shrimp. Again, never had them but I love watching them dance.
- 1 Arrow crab?? or a Coral Banded Shrimp?? I wouldn't get both, but either would be a showpiece sorta. I've heard they were both aggressive sometimes, but only to fish. Not sure about the inverts.
Quick question. Are decorator crabs harmful to other inverts? I know they're considered to be not reef safe, but I never knew why.
I would also get a couple cerith snails and narci snails to help with the algea and sand.
There is no flow in this tank, and I'm mainly concerned about cyano because I use tapwater in my tanks. Can you think of anything that may help stir things up? I was thinking a bubbler because the only reason I heard they were bad is that bubbles could get into your fishes' gills and harm them, but there probably won't be any fish. Also, there is stock lighting on this tank and my friend may be looking into a little LED project for me. Could I keep low light corals, like zoas and schrooms?
Thanks ahead of time for any input.

fretfreak13

Oh, what about a scooter blenny for a fish in a small tank like that? they stay small, and I'd train it onto frozen the same way my friend trained her mandarin. Even if I didn't I have two fuges where I could get pods from daily.

flower

Hi,
Maybe an air hose wthout an air stone. That way it creates aggitation but not like an airstone would with a bunch of bubbles..
Hide it the rock so it can't be seen.

fretfreak13

I could do that. I'm setting up the tank now, actually. Fianally getting around to moving my little mantis to his new home in my sump's fuge, so I get to use most of his LR. Got some LS from a reef club member, so I'm set to go.
Any ideas on the livestock?