stocking list

natep206

ok so presently i have 3 fish in my 55 gal softy reef with about 55lbs of lr. eventually i will have 100 lbs in there. i have a fluval 404 canister filter which is rated up to 100gallon tank. and a red sea protien skimmer which is reated up to 100gallon tank.
i am getting another occ clown today and late next week im getting a four line wrasse. so then ill have 5 fish. my plan for the long run is to get 2 more.
this is my total list.
fish i have
1 occ clown
1 bangaii cardinal fish
1 orange spotted blenny
fish im getting soon
1 more occ clown
1 four line wrasse
fish ill be getting in the future
1 spotted madarin
1 coral beauty angle
ok so the bangaii and the madarin both dont move fast or take up a lot of space at all. so the other fish are'nt competing with them for swiming space. the orange spotted blenny is a bottom dweller and the only other bottom dweller is the madarin which isnt a swimming space taker uper.:D so imo no other fishes will be competing with thosse fish for swimming space.
so really its only 4 3-4" fish competing for swim space in a 55 gal with great filtration and alot of lr. plus the occ clowns will have a anemone as of later today and probly wont venture too far from it.
my question is will i be overstocked?
thanks
nate

macatua

that's pretty full for a 55, but all being small should not be too big a problem. Coral Beauty ma nip some corals, so be careful, and make sure you have plenty of food for that mandarin before adding!

natep206

yeah i will be asking my lfs to order abunch of smaller cb angles cause they will sell wuick but i want a bunch to pick from and my lfs will let me retuen it if it ends up to be a nipper.
also when i get my mandarin i will already have 100 punds of lr, 2 pod piles, a hob fuge and i will have added a bottle of live pods. sould be enough for one mandarin. and im going to try to get one that eats frozen. but it should be fine if it dosnt.
any other opinions?
thanks
nate