stop mooving NEM

puffer666

so my new problem is my nem wont stay its bean about 3 weeks and still wont stay in one spot and i know they do this but how long will this take? dont like moving my corals daily!

flower

A moving anemone is an unhappy anemone. Water quality and water flow plays a role...make sure your power heads are covered, they get sucked up often. Maybe the anemone wants food, you may spot feed it a little, and make it think it has found a happy place for good food.
As you move the corals, maybe you change things in the water flow, that might happen if you move a rock the coral sits on. .. maybe the coral spits out chemicals and the anemone senses it, corals don't like to be moved. try just covering the power heads, and then leave things alone. The corals can live closed up for a day...if the anemone digs in, then re-arrange the corals.
Those are the things I would do...others may chime in.

puffer666

i think its the flow he's up top now and not moving now bad spot for him but if he's happy im ok with it. can they stay stuck to glass? thought the stuck to rock or sand.

puffer666

so to add he still wont stay in one place but is getting bigger. i think my flow is good and lighs are good led blue and white i feed him what i should but still wont find a good spot.and the clowns host my frog spown :(