strange things happen in my tank!

i have a cleaner shrimp, and i dont think he's normal. he cleans my hermit crabs. and i got a lionfish and the strangest thing happened, or at least something i wasnt expecting. our cleaning shrimp has his "stations" and the lionfish went up to the cleaner shrimp, eased up close put all his fins back and slowly opened his mouth, the cleaner shrimp then started putting his antenneas(sp?) in and around the lionsfish's mouth, like he does when he cleans the crabs. then the lionfish closed his mouth and swam away. strange!

i love fish

this is normal, last yr when I had a cleaner shrimp b4 my DT crashed and i lost everything (including my sanity) my cleaner shrimps (i had 2) used 2 on very rare occasions clean each other, sometimes they'd clean the corals, once 1 of them was trying 2 clean the anenome until he realized he was getting his claws stuck 2 it everytime he tried, so he stopped.
He used to always creep up to my foxface in his sleep and clean his teeth 4 him coz Foxy(the foxface) was the only 1 who'd never come 2 the cleaners' station 4 his physicals. (I think he has a thing about being cleaned coz he was the only 1 who wouldn't let the cleaner wrasse come close 2 him either).
In anycase, nothing 2 b worried about, it's fine, also very entertaining IMO.

very entertaining i thought for sure the cleaner was a goner then i realized and was so happy. yay i get to keep him around!