Studying for my amateur radio license.

rainbow grouper

I know not what a normal ten year old should be doing, but i am me. if you can give any technical advice i would appreciate it. (yes don't tell me i shouldn't be doing this i will do what i like and what i like is anything technical)

S

smartorl

Rainbow, with all respect, I would like to point out that this forum does have age requirements. In spite of that, you have been allowed to stay.
As a mother, you really need to quit putting your age out there, it's not safe and makes others uncomfortable.
Also, as a mother, I would most likely have washed your mouth out with soap long ago for being disrespectful to adults.
Example:
(yes don't tell me i shouldn't be doing this i will do what i like and what i like is anything technical)
Whether you intend to or not, you come off as very, very rude at times. You need to work on a filter. Life is not receptive or kind to those who tend to say whatever they please whenever they choose regardless of the situation.
However, because of your lack of a filter, I'm taking mine off and telling you how I feel and I know others feel the same way. You are a part of the community and it would be nice to be able to interact with you without one of your disrespectful or snarky responses, then hiding behind the fact that you claim to be 10. My nephew is 10, he is not allowed unsupervised on a computer if he is on forums or anywhere other than his games. I have to question whether or not your parents are aware of you being on here and often being a disrespectful, I can't imagine if you are 10, they would approve. It would be nice if your parents could join and oversee your activity and join the community.

darthtang aw

Rainbow, with all respect, I would like to point out that this forum does have age requirements.  In spite of that, you have been allowed to stay.
As a mother, you really need to quit putting your age out there, it's not safe and makes others uncomfortable.
Also, as a mother, I would most likely have washed your mouth out with soap long ago for being disrespectful to adults. 
Example:
(yes don't tell me i shouldn't be doing this i will do what i like and what i like is anything technical)
Whether you intend to or not, you come off as very, very rude at times.  You need to work on a filter.  Life is not receptive or kind to those who tend to say whatever they please whenever they choose regardless of the situation.
However, because of your lack of a filter, I'm taking mine off and telling you how I feel and I know others feel the same way.  You are a part of the community and it would be nice to be able to interact with you without one of your disrespectful or snarky responses, then hiding behind the fact that you claim to be 10.  My nephew is 10, he is not allowed unsupervised on a computer if he is on forums or anywhere other than his games.  I have to question whether or not your parents are aware of you being on here and often being a disrespectful, I can't imagine if you are 10, they would approve.  It would be nice if your parents could join and oversee your activity and join the community.
if i am snarky and disrespectful....can i get a spanking also?
darth (older than 10) Tang

S

smartorl

Sure, I'm sure Bigarn would love to get some frustrations out, lol.

darthtang aw

Ready, willing, and able ...

big (call me spanky) arn

shave first and put the wig on and I am game.
darth (equal oportunist) Tang

S

smartorl

And lets not forget his nephew, he can talk dirty to you, he's got that down pat, lol!