Sufficient Lighting / Anemones?

el_bobbo

I am new to the boards but have been poking around alot lately and gotten quite a bit of info.
I have a 55g Saltwater tank setup w/ 60lbs of liverock, 100gph protien skimmer, 50g aquaclear bio filter (just in case). My water is pretty much always 0,0,0 ph 8.2
Fish:
2x 3" False percs
1x 3" sixline wrasse
1x 10" snowflake eel
1 hidden jawfish
1x skunk cleaner shrimp
~dozen blue footed hermit crabs
6 white shrimp (soon to be gone once the wrasse and eel realize they are there to be eaten

I plan on adding a mandarin dragonet and probably a convict tang in the next couple weeks.
I just purchased this light from Dr. Foster's and Smith:
http://a1272.g.akamai.net/7/1272/1121/20051011152912/www.**************.com/images/Categoryimages/normal/p_rd_21106.jpg
Nova Extreme T-5 Fixtures w/Lunar Lights
48" 216 watts (4-54 watt bulbs) and 4 lunars.
This gives me ~3.9watts per gallon.
I am interested in starting to place in some sea life along the lines of Anemones.
Is this sufficeint lighting?
What would be a good place to start with Anemones, some are more hearty than others.
_________
Before the salt I also ran, and still run, a 20g mildly brackish tank (my first tank) w/ 30g aquaclear bio filter.
Fish:
4" white sailfin molly
2" spotted puffer
2" mono sabae (soon to be in the salt water :p)
5" golden severum
3" blue gourami
4" rafael striped cat
2x 1/2" black/white clown goby things (my girlfriend liked them)

fanker

i wouldnt go with nova, ya there cheap but u get what u pay for. go with tek. there more exspencive but muck better, nova only has one reflector for all bulds which lowers the par majorly, but tek has individual reflectors so there par monsters

fanker

Originally Posted by el_bobbo
I plan on adding a mandarin dragonet and probably a convict tang in the next couple weeks.
i wouldnt get those fish because 1 the mandarin are very hard to keep and they pretty much just eat pods that are usually only in well established reef tanks, or u can buy them but they are expencive, and 2 the convict tang gets about 10" so u cant keep is. u cant really keep a tang in a 55g