Suggestions anyone?

vander

We recently (4 weeks ago, been through the cycle) upgraded from an old 45 gal reef tank to a new 70 gal tank. We are looking to get some new fish, and I was wondering if any of ya'll happen to know what fish/inverts will get along best with our current reef residents.
1 Coral Beauty Angel
1 Lawnmower Blenny
2 Percula Clownfish
3 Scarlet Hermit Crabs.
The tank obviously seems quite empty, we have about 30lbs of live rock that has been growing for five years or so, but with the bigger tank, we are looking to get a bit more. I would appreciate any and all advice concerning what sort, and how many new creatures might enjoy what we have to offer.
The lighting is 50/50 Acitone/10000K, and it has pretty much everything needed for a saltwater reef tank. (I believe).
We also have some various small polyps and are really looking for some good peaceful colorful fish, along with a recomended anemone or two.

youngladie

yeah i would say a foxface rabbitfish is good! Maybe some sandsifting starfish some carba nd snails all good things for aquariums! Sandsifting will be under the san alot (hence name but are a great choice)

1journeyman

Originally Posted by Youngladie
yeah i would say a foxface rabbitfish is good! Maybe some sandsifting starfish some carba nd snails all good things for aquariums! Sandsifting will be under the san alot (hence name but are a great choice)
Actually any "sand sifting" creature is a bad long term choice for a marine tank. They eat all of your beneficial sand bed residents, then they starve.