Suggestions on my final fish!?!

roadrunner

I have a 26 gal tank with a lemonpeel angel and tomorrow im getting 2 new percula or ocellarius clowns...
...i would like 1 more fish to complete the fish list in my tank...what would be a good final fish for my tank...i would like a fish that will be active like my lemonpeel and the clowns...
...any suggestions...THANKS!

jhebi

IMO i think you could add a very small fish such as a small blennie or goby....Remember you are kind of stock up in your tank, but adding a little one IMO won't hurt..
Check for the Nanos fishes they have for small tanks....
Good Luck :joy:

damselsrck

Chromis are active, but you should keep at least two, as they are schooling fish...I am buying 4 more in a few days/a week.
-Ace

reefiness

royal gramma, they are neat fish. i think thats one of my favorite fish that i have in my tank.
it has some nice purple color and a really bright yellow color.... a very good candidate

roadrunner

Firefish Goby - Purple...Yes i agree a very cool fish! and the riyal gramma is a cool fish too but would that be to big of a fish!?!

farmboy

These look very nice in person. Better color than the pic. I'm pretty sure they stay small, too. Good luck! And for goodness sakes, post some pics!!

roadrunner

Originally Posted by Farmboy
These look very nice in person. Better color than the pic. I'm pretty sure they stay small, too. Good luck! And for goodness sakes, post some pics!!

what fish looks very nice in person? and what type of pics would you like?

farmboy

Sorry-purple firefish. And we will take pics of whatever you get.
Well. . .you take the pics then we'll TAKE the pics.... oh never mind-you know what I mean.