Sum input on Refuge

allen1973

Need advice on if I can "t" off my line from overflow that goes into wet/dry so some goes into refuge and how can I put return from refuge into sump/wet dry pump area.I have no glass drilling places around so I cant have tank drilled to do gravity feed.Could possibly a small pump return into sump/wet dry pump area from refuge work.Only other thing I thinking is seperate overflow and return pump for refuge.Any and all ideas will be appreciated.thanks

thangbom

yeah u have the right idea on the 't' from the overflow.. but the hard part (well not really hard but a big dicishion) is how do you get the fuge water to go the the sump.. some people set the fuge next to the Main Display tank and have that gravity fed to the sump.. ( like if u had a 10 gal glas tank.. and a dremal u can drill a hole and use a.... "crap i lost it's name' .. u know the thing thet atches to holes ....ARGHHHHH...... anyhow.. it's the bottom part to your overflow.. and then hook it to the sump.. or u can just sit a container inside the sump and just have it overflow into the sump..( but this is kinda hard for in order for a fuge to work.. it needs to be a decent size.. and it probaly wont fit into the sump..