Sump Overflow / Late Night Problem! Help??

novahobbies

Crap. Figures these things happen at the worst time possible. My overflow line to the sump managed to come off the bulkhead, spilling 15 gallons of saltwater onto the floor before I caught it. Trouble is, I don't have ANY salt to mix up, nor place to run and get it at this hour (No, my Wal-mart doesn't carry it). So I'm stuck until morning. Trouble is, do you think my tank will lat that long??
It's my 110g tank, it has two Koralia-3 powerheads on either side -- one pointed near the surface, and one near the sandbed for circulation. The tank is open-top. Do you think that's enough water motion at the top to provide gas exchange? I also have an old Cascade-300 HOB filter I could plug in, but honestly I don't know if that thing would do ANY good at all on a tank this size. I also have an air pump I could line in for more aeration if it's necessary.....
Any opinions would be appreciated! This teaches ME not to get caught without salt!

jackri

You'll be just fine until morning.
Sorry to hear about your mess :(
Makes me write a note to myself... get clamps for all my hoses!!!
I have 4 possible let loose spots and hopefully I can learn from your spill :(

lilychan

north face jackets
is the top brand in the world, all the products of north-face-jackets are design for making
your outdoor sport comfortable and warm.our website can provide all styles in reasonable price.
north-face-fleece
is one of the hign-quality material made of jackets
north face jackets, which is the perfect one for any cold
weather excursion,And The north face fleece jacket features abrasion resistant reinforced
shoulders and polar tech 300 weight fleece to keep the chills out.The main products our website provided is
northface-jacket,you can find all the new arrivals of
north face jackets in our website.Our price is
favorable and our service are professional.you will have a nice shopping experience in our
website.

jackri

I'd have to say Lilychan has the best advice ever for any of us reefers..... oh wait -- get a life overseas junk sellers.