Sun Coral in SoCal

euphoria

I have a sun coral that I don't really have time to take care of. Feeding each polyp one by one is just not my thing, and I don't know why I even got it. It's about 2 weeks old, and I haven't had the time to train it to open up for feedings.
Anyways, I live in Los Angeles and if anyone is interested, we can make a trade. I'll take anything easier than the sun coral :D

nikkoli110

I have been looking to buy one of these, would you be interested in selling it? What color is it? And if you are interested in selling it, how much would you like for it? Thanks,
Nikki

euphoria

Hi Nikki,
It's orange colored and when it opens up, the small tentacles are yellowish.
I bought it for $35, but will sell it for $20. I can post a pic of it when I get home later today, if you'd like.
Thanks

euphoria

Yeah, I saw that yesterday and I was going to say "are you sure you want me to ship a coral all the way there" :D And then I was like I'm sure she knows what she's doing, it's none of my business to barge in.
Well no problem at all.

sw65galma

Originally posted by Nikkoli110
I have been looking to buy one of these, would you be interested in selling it? What color is it? And if you are interested in selling it, how much would you like for it? Thanks,
Nikki

I'm in Brockton, Ma and ran into the same problem. My Gf wanted it because it was so nice looking..But again I don't have time to feed all the mouths
Mine is huge and probably has 50+ polyups.
I paid $60 for it, I'd be willing to trade or maybe sell it for $40.00
And i just have to make sure my Gf wants to sell it. But I'd rather sell it than see it die.

bergamer

hey EUPHORIA
i'm also in glebndale,- i am above oakmont country club
do you have any corals to trade?
I have a tree coral that looks almost beige in color and I would like a blue or purple coral tree.

euphoria

I have the sun coral still that I"d like to trade. The others I won't trade. I got some mushrooms, torch coral, hammers , frogspawns, moon coral, some sponges, a galaxea coral, some brains, bubble coral, candycane coral, leathers, and a plate coral

tush

:notsure: Just saw your post on your Sun Coral. AUGHHH. I just bought one yesterday and was not told & did not know about the feeding. What do you feed them & how? Please let me know so I will know whether I will keep it or not. Was really great to see your posting. Thanks, Tush

clarkiiclo

Each polyp must be fed meaty foods. Mine likes zooplankton mixed with some target food or marine snow. I use an eye dropper and gently GENTLY squeeze the food into each mouth. If you squeeze too hard they will close before they get any food.