sunday evening 10 pack

hot883

Don't stop posting. Those are inspiring pics. When my tank grows up it wants to look like yours.

ginarox

joncat24,,,keep them coming,,believe you me were not tired of you...i love the pictures..
.your tank is so awesome,,i am going to go ahead and still one of those pictures and put it as my background....i got some new things ,,friday, i will try to post them tomrrow....thanks ...have a great night....

sleasia

Jon cat...awesome photos, and wonderful tank...I have a feeling I may be asking you for help later when I plunge into my first reef tank.

cyclops

JonCat
Nice Pics. You know how to keep us inspired. When my tank grows up I want it to be just like yours:thinking:. Every pic you submit looks good:::: nice job

teviesfish

Love the pictures... they are truely awesome. And it shows those who are new people whats out there to strive for. Keep the pics coming!

joncat24

He is great....man he is fast! He gets along with alll the others just fine. I added him last, from what I have read he is supposed to go in last. Him and the naso are probably my favs, but it is hard to pick a fav, I like them all

seannmelly

Originally Posted by joncat24
He is great....man he is fast! He gets along with alll the others just fine. I added him last, from what I have read he is supposed to go in last. Him and the naso are probably my favs, but it is hard to pick a fav, I like them all

LOL, he's gorgeous, well your tank is gorgeous too! lol. I was curious because I think I want one!!
Melly

miaheatlvr

WHOOP WHOOP,, tang police!!! lol 7 tangs in a 150g? Looks good anyways but im surprised the Tang Police arent Busting your chops yet

M

mikede

Tired of your pics......no
but it is getting difficult to convince the wife that all the oooooohs and ahhhhhhs coming from the computer late night are about your pics. Keep em coming and thanks