Super rare zoas for sale.....South Fl, New Bright Frags and colony's

efishnsea

The last frags went soo quick....for the ones that missed out!!!! here are a few packs and thats it... ........Alright there will be more in the future.....
Same thread description as last time, i'm still working on the pics.
These zoas have been in my qt tank for 6 weeks "SPYDER FREE"and it is time to place them in the 210... "what I collect is most likely unseen species and rare specimens" I acquired these from a friend out in in California that has a sweet repor with a few importers... Amazing colors and are insane under any lights....Fragged the mother colonys last week.... actual frags pictured of the three different types.
3 frag packs available.

Corals Still up for sale until payment is received or prior arrangement is made. Sorry tooooo many late payments
120.00 plus shipping. Insane colors you will not be dissapointed.

10-15 poyps/frag....
Please add 3% if using paypal....Thanks
USPS Express $31
Fed Ex $65 "sorry thats my general quote"
Mabey DHL to Fla residence cheaper????
LOCAL PU UP WELCOME SUNDAY OR MONDAY
Colors can look different under various lighting systems. Pics under 250-10k Coralvues and 460 actinict. Nilkon D40x 28-70-3.5, +1 close up filter.
Thanks
efishnsea

efishnsea

A few more pics, still working out the learning curve going digital.
Fish colors look good...I know the regal need to add some weight, ...

efishnsea

I forgot to post my recently chopped up monti frags, "4 weels old" ultra grade and colorful....I have never seen these before especially under the light...Check out the purple polyps....A couple frags available
Look in the back of the center of the picture.that is a blue ocean monti and right infront is a emrald with green polyps .....