Superbowl picks

jkvjl

Eagles have a good team. But there not strong enough to beat the Pats. But there is that chance don't forget the Pats were BIG TIME under dogs when they played the Rams.

jimmy234

so what. the patriots offense and defense have been dominating. All we really need to do is stop mcnabb and were good

moraym

I'm rooting for the Pats just so I don't have to hear T.O. ran his fat mouth the entire offseason.
That, and it'll be hilarious if after losing the NFC championship three times in a row the Eagles lose the Superbowl now that they're finally there.

pwnag3!!

Originally posted by MorayM
I'm rooting for the Pats just so I don't have to hear T.O. ran his fat mouth the entire offseason.
That, and it'll be hilarious if after losing the NFC championship three times in a row the Eagles lose the Superbowl now that they're finally there.

kinda like the bills and the cowboys.

jimmy234

Originally posted by MorayM

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

scoobydoo

superbowl? that's basketball right? only kidding, I'll be in the kitchen making food and serving drinks to my husband and all his buddies. Gotta love the superbowl!

jimmy234

hahaha ouch that sucks... just eat chips and drink beer and u'll blend in even though this is what u'll be thinking...:confused:

scoobydoo

I'll be gabbing with the other wifes and watching the commercials. He'll be happy (gotta get some brownie points in to get my lights!). And of course, I route for the wrong team just to get the men going!

someone400

None of my teams made it. I really don’t care for T Owens and his attitude but I think I would pick the Eagles (nothing against NE though).
Hey Scooby, what kind of fix’ns to you make for the party. I think my favorite would have to be summer sausage with cheese and crackers, the little party winnies in BQ sauce and ice cold beer…ummmmm. But I will be making them for myself, don’t think I could talk the wife into serving me and my buds.

scoobydoo

I love to entertain and they love to eat so it works out well.
I'll do:
cheese and crackers
pepperoni and beef stick
swedish meatballs
scallops and bacon
chips and dip
spinach dip and pumpernickel bread
shrimp
Lots of cold beer and scotch.
Should have us and 4 other couples and a few rugrats. Hope there aren't any wardrobe malfunctions!

someone400

Originally posted by scoobydoo
. Hope there aren't any wardrobe malfunctions!

Sounds like you have your party snacks down pat! Should be a great time.

moray345

Originally posted by scoobydoo
I love to entertain and they love to eat so it works out well.
I'll do:
cheese and crackers
pepperoni and beef stick
swedish meatballs
scallops and bacon
chips and dip
spinach dip and pumpernickel bread
shrimp
Lots of cold beer and scotch.
Should have us and 4 other couples and a few rugrats. Hope there aren't any wardrobe malfunctions!

you are amazing will you marry me lol

moray345

Originally posted by ScubaNoah
dont care who wins, just glad the steelers got WHACKED!!!

i hate you

scoobydoo

Originally posted by Moray345
you are amazing will you marry me lol

Dallas, uhm, thanks for the offer but I don't think two fishkeepers could live together