Supplements and food

hunterdaddy

I am a novice when it comes to corals so someone pls enlighten me some. I ask my LFS alot of questions and he has never steered me wrong but I do respect some of what I hear on this board. I want to make sure my corals are as happy as can be. I am very good with the fish (just got "the touch") but know very little of corals.
I have the following in my tank.
2 trumpets
2 clumps of mushrooms
1 xenia
1 toadstool (looks like a mushroom you would see in a field)
I use C-balance and just started using iodine. I never feed any corals directly (should I and how?) Any other supplements that would help the corals flourish?
I am also adding a ricordia and another mushroom this week. My lighting is fine I use 4X55 watt PC 2 blue 2 50/50.

flamingkingofhe

one thing i would recommend is phyto plankton a specific brand would be dts or liquid life usa you dont have to direct feed unless you are feeding like brine shrimp or mysis krill or something like that but the phyto you just pour into the tank
how to direct feed or spot feed
just get a turkey baster and spray whatever you are feeding over the coral dont blast him but spray about 8 in. above him i recommend you do this with most lps corals like once a week
i think you will be vary pleased you are using iodine especially with the xenia xenia loves iodine
imo calcium, strontium and molybdenum, and iodine are a must for reef tanks