swap 72 inch metal halide vho

benwildog

I am looking to swap a 72 inch light with 3 175 watt metal halides and two 72 inch vho's for a 48 inch setup similar or better quality. Not too sure the brand but know that it is excellent quality and condition. Will work on picture if any interest is shown. Unit has two balasts one for MH's and one for VHO's. Not too sure of the life on the bulbs so I would suggest changing bulbs, but they all work well. I have a 48 inch tank and the 72 will not work. I got the setup from a friend and would like to trade to meet my needs more adequately. Would also consider sale for right price. Again I will get the additional info to anyone who has interest. Serious offers only please.
Thanks

dobelady

my friend is getting rid of her tank. I am going to go pick it up but would like to ship directly from her state so looking to get a buyer for the light now. Sorry no pics. It is 48" light fixture I believe it is supposed to be hung but she has it on 2x4's sitting directly on the tank. It has a 175w halide not sure of brand with two vho's one daylight one actinic plus some used bulbs. Asking $300 plus $35 for shipping. Lights are about 6 years old bulbs are 7-8 months she was talking of replacing but not sure if she did. More of a diy kit not the fancy plastic fixtures. Even if you don't like the canopy/fixture it is in for the price it is cheap enough to retrofit it into a nicer canopy. Good condition just checked and updated by electrician about a year ago. First offer I get in paypal gets the light

benwildog

Still trying to get a hold of my friend, they were his lights originally. I am working on pictures. Would consider selling without trade for $675 PLUS SHIPPING, but pick up is preferred.
Let me know if still interested or not. I will work on gettin pics up.